igubal® fixed flange bearings
The igubal® fixed flange bearings have been developed for the bearing of shaft ends or shaft bushings.
The housing is made of igumid® G, a particularly impact-resistant, long fibre reinforced polymer. Suitable for temperatures from -30°C to +80°C in long-term use.
In standard flange bearings, the spherical ball is made from iglidur® W300, a material known for a low coefficient of friction in dry operations and an extremely low tendency to stick-slip. This is especially important for low loads and very slow movements.
- Easy installation
- Compensation of misalignment
- Absolute corrosion resistance
- Maintenance-free dry operation
- Plant construction
- Agricultural machines
- Machine tools
- Food industry
You will find many other areas of application in our industry solutions
|When to use it?|
- When chemical resistance is required
- If a cost-effective alternative is needed
- When dirt-resistant bearings are required
- If misalignments are to be compensated
|When not to use it?|
Use our filter options to find the suitable product
- If temperatures are higher than +80°C
- When an integrated fixing collar is required
- If diameters above 30 mm are required
- If rotation speeds of more than 0.5 m/s are to be achieved
Since igubal® fixed flange bearings are designed for maintenance-free dry operation, they are especially suitable for applications in which access to the bearing is limited, in moist or wet environments or cleanroom environments. igubal® fixed flange bearings are also found in electric brushes, awnings, conveyor technology and bakery machines.Assembly
The 2-hole igubal® fixed flange bearings are equipped with elongated holes that allow easy adjustment. A precise alignment of the bearing housing is not required as the flange bearing automatically compensates for error. Special adjusting rings can be used to fix the shaft.